We are currently accepting applications for a motivated assistant bookkeeper/office manager. The responsibilities will include assisting our office manager with all aspects of company invoicing, bookkeeping, payroll, and other office related management duties. In addition to working with our office manager, the successful candidate will also work with the company principals and staff.
- Compiling hours billed by staff, expenses, and subcontractor invoices.
- Preparation of invoices generated by Deltek Vision for submission to clients.
- Responding to client requests for billing information, project budget status and other billing-related questions.
- Tracking account receivables.
- Managing outside vendor accounts and paying vendor invoices.
- Accruing employee hours and working with outside payroll service.
- Working with company benefit providers in connection with liability insurance, disability, workers compensation, health insurance, and employee retirement/profit sharing.
- General office management.
- Accounting educational background preferred.
- Ideal candidate would have 3 to 6 years’ experience in accounting and office management, preferably at an Architecture/Engineering firm.
- Experience and solid knowledge using Deltek Vision software is strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Courteous and professional.
- Computer Skills - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and QuickBooks.
Please send resume to McPhail Associates, LLC c/o email@example.com